free shipping within the continental USA on orders over $25 💚

#ILYSM4ARTISTS

As a response to the COVID-19 crisis, we began offering a weekly $500 grant for artists in financial need. We funded the grants by diverting budgets from our daily operations, and we we continued the grant for 14 weeks.
 
Our community shared their work and their stories, and we selected the recipients with the support of guest judges Jerry Saltz, Marilyn Minter, Ryan McGinley, Laurie Simmons, Art Hoe Collective, Aminé, Kimberly Drew, Dustin Yellin, Jerome LaMaar, Celia Rowlson-Hall, Canyon Castator, Jasmine Wahi, Casey Fremont, and Carl Kosty Gallery.
 
We have since grown the ILYSM4Artists initiative to support emerging artists in many ways. Learn more and apply for our programs below!
 
Vote for your favorite artist for this month's #ILYSM4Artists Commission HERE.

Art Commissions

Show us what you got and apply for a paid commission starting at $500 - open to all creative mediums!

Ambassador Program

For those of you who love to share ILYSM with your friends and family, both online and IRL!
 

$99 Art Store

Wanna sell your artwork in a curated setting alongside other emerging artists? Submit your items to 99 Art - a store as much as it is a gallery! 80% of sales goes directly to you, the other 20% supports future ILYSM4Artists initiatives.

Collaborations

If you're a brand that makes comfortable products, we'd like to collaborate!

SponCon

It's not selling out if you love your work, right? Make a tabi-centric video on Tik Tok for us & receive a pair of Tabis + $150.

Scholarship

Cue " I believe the children are the future 🎶" - apply for our bi-annual scholarships open to high school and college students applicants.

Studio Residencies

Free studio time & event space for artists & makers.

YPEI

ILYSM4Artists YPEI Application

We're partnering with The Yale Prison Education Initiative to provide collaborative artistic opportunities for incarcerated inmates.

Events

We like to party. From film screenings to benefit events, we conceptualize and produce physical IRL experiences that create new worlds…and invite you in! Come join us.

Search