ILYSM will be closing its doors for good on 12/31. The last day for placing an order is 12/31. ALL SALES ARE FINAL

$99 Art Store

More than a store - this is a thoughtful place to display your work and join our community. If we decide to sell your item, we will additionally showcase your work on our social media, and encourage you to promote your voice on our platform. We are open to all mediums and types of artwork - from keychains to sculptures! As mentioned, 80% of sales goes directly to you, the other 20% supports future ILYSM4Artists initiatives.